Peanut butter and jelly. Hotdogs and baseball. Turkey and Thanksgiving.
Some things just go together. Cocktails and the beach are no exception. So, where are the best spots for a cocktail on 30A? Here are my Top 5.....in no particular order:
1. Caliza....you'll feel like you are in a Turkish fairytale while sipping a delicious concoction schemed up by Courtney, Matt, or Matt (yep, there are 2 Matts). PS-get there at 5:30 for Happy Hour and order a Strawberry Mule.
2. Havana Beach Bar and Grill atThe Pearl....your friends will probably tell you to go to the rooftop bar. Don't listen to them. Stick with the inside bar and order an Old Fashioned. It's bound to be the best you've ever had.
3. The Beach....fix a cocktail at your house or condo, walk down to the beach for sunset, and enjoy this incredible slice of paradise.
4. Bud and Alley's....definitely one of the top spots to take in a sunset. Be sure to get there early to get a table, as there is no shortage of a crowd throughout the summer. Get yourself a Mojito and channel your inner Jimmy Buffett.
5. Chiringo....this is Chiringo's second summer and fresh off a bit of a renovation, it is a great spot to grab a cocktail after a full day of beaching it on Grayton Beach. Sometimes, they even have hunch punch....the perfect way to relive your college days!