I'm lucky enough to call Ashley Singleton a friend. As the owner of Pure Barre 30A and Pure Barre Destin, she knows the Emerald Coast well and when she isn't LTBing (that's Lift.Tone.Burn. for you Pure Barre novices), she can be found on the beach or at favorite haunts like The Pearl, Borago, and Chiringo.
1. How long have you lived in the area?
2. What do you love about living on the Emerald Coast?
What's not to love? We truly live in paradise-even cloudy days are heavenly and I dare you to find better locals! Everyone is friendly and welcoming!
3. How is Pure Barre different from other workouts?
Pure barre is addictive! For 55 minutes, your personal life will melt away as you become fully present with killer music, a welcoming community, thoughtful teachers and a great sweat. It's the perfect mini-break from the daily grind, and the benefits are endless!
4. What do you love about your job?
I truly feel like i don't have a job. I absolutely love getting up everyday and teaching to my inspiring clients. My clients motivate me to make each class better than the last.
5. Favorite restaurant in the area?
6. What is your idea of a perfect Saturday?
Pure Barre, beach, and dinner at a favorite local restaurant
7. Any particular community events you look forward to every year?
I love the songwriter's festival in January because it brings people from all over the world to our area. I also love live music and learning the story behind the song.
For more info on Ashley and Pure Barre, head over to the Pure Barre website and follow them on social media!